Final Paper Submission
Instructions to Authors for Camera Ready Manuscript Submission
1. Please ensure that all the authors are included in your EDAS account before submission of final manuscript. Uploading final manuscripts for accepted papers is essentially the same as uploading your review manuscript. Do NOT register a new paper! In EDAS, go to “My papers” and click on the link under “Upload paper”.
2. Revise the manuscript according to reviewers comments and proof read your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no further revision. Please prepare a camera ready manuscript with a maximum page limit of 6, A4 size pages without author biography. Over length paper will not be included in the IEEEXplore. For IEEE conference template, follow this link: http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html
3. All papers should contain the appropriate copyright clearance code notice at the bottom of the first page, according to the guidelines set forth in the Cataloging/Copyright Instructions for an IEEE Conference Proceedings.
• For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright.
• For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-7339-3/18/$31.00 ©2018 Crown
• For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-7339-3/18/$31.00 ©2018 European Union
• For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-7339-3/18/$31.00 ©2018 IEEE
4. Convert the Camera Ready manuscript file created using above steps to its .pdf version.
Name the file as papernumber.pdf (For example if the paper number in EDAS is 1597002325, the .pdf file of the Camera Ready manuscript should be 1597002325.pdf). The paper should be converted to IEEE compatible pdf format by using IEEE pdf express available at following link: http://www.pdf-express.org Conference ID: 45031XP
5. After successful generation of IEEE Xplore compatible Camera Ready manuscript PDF file, upload the PDF file through your login on EDAS account for PIICON 2018 preferably by 4th November 2018. Further, you also need to submit the IEEE electronic copyright form (eCF), link for which will be notified separately.
6. Submit the required registration fee by due date as per the details given at conference website http://piicon2018.org/piicon/registration/ and fill the registration form provided there. Note that the process for registration of national and international participants is different.