PIICON 2018 welcomes high quality papers containing original research work that has not been published and/or submitted for publication elsewhere. IEEE anti-plagiarism policy will be applicable to all submissions and the author(s) will be held accountable for any plagiarized submissions. The IEEE anti-plagiarism policy may be viewed at :
Paper format and Templates
All submissions are required to follow the IEEE format. Microsoft Word template in A4 page size and the Latex template in zip file may be downloaded from
Paper submission Guidelines
Each submission must comply with the following:
- All papers must be submitted in PDF file.
- Paper length must be between 4-6 pages. Papers less than 4 pages and more than 6 pages may not be considered for review.
- Do not page number the paper.
- Do not apply security settings to the PDF file.
Login to the submission website – Go to Submission Website
- Last date of full paper submission –
July 31, 2018August 31, 2018
- Notification of acceptance –
August 20, 2018September 30, 2018
- Last date of submission of camera ready paper – October 20, 2018
- Last date of early bird registration – October 20, 2018
The organizing committee of PIICON 2018 reserves the right to reject papers for following reasons (one or more of):
- with poor language
- with poor technical content
- not addressing reviewer’s remarks