Welcome To PIICON 2018
The members of the Organizing Committee takes immense pleasure to welcome you to the 8th IEEE Power India International Conference (PIICON-2018) being organized under the aegis of IEEE PES-IAS Delhi chapter as well as IEEE PELS-IES Chapter Delhi Section in collaboration with National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra, Haryana, India between 10-12 December 2018.
PIICON has excelled in showcasing creativity, providing an ideal platform for technical exchange, networking and most importantly emphasizing on the applied nature of the electricity over a wide range of industries. For the sustainable development and growth of people and environment, the energy especially in the form of electricity is an important enabling technology. The three days of the conference are themed towards Planning Operation and Control of Futuristic Power Systems. Keynote talks, Industry sessions and special sessions are planned on all three days of the conference focusing on respective theme areas.
PIICON-2018 offers you a wonderful experience in NIT Kurukshetra located in the holy city of Kurukshetra, land of the historic battle of ‘Mahabharata’ and the great message of ‘Bhagwad Gita’. We hope PIICON-2018 will be one the remarkable and unforgettable events for you.
- PIICON 2018 (IEEE Conf # 45031) has applied for inclusion in the IEEE’s Conference Publication Program. This means that the Conference proceedings of accepted papers (upon presentation) will be submitted to IEEE Xplore for due consideration.
- Last date of full paper submission –
August 31, 2018September 15, 2018
- Notification of acceptance –
August 20, 2018September 30, 2018
- Last date of submission of camera ready paper – October 20, 2018
- Last date of early bird registration – October 20, 2018