Welcome To PIICON 2018
The members of the Organizing Committee takes immense pleasure to welcome you to the 8th IEEE Power India International Conference (PIICON-2018) being organized under the aegis of IEEE PES-IAS Delhi chapter as well as IEEE PELS-IES Chapter Delhi Section in collaboration with National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra, Haryana, India between 10-12 December 2018.
PIICON has excelled in showcasing creativity, providing an ideal platform for technical exchange, networking and most importantly emphasizing on the applied nature of the electricity over a wide range of industries. For the sustainable development and growth of people and environment, the energy especially in the form of electricity is an important enabling technology. The three days of the conference are themed towards Planning Operation and Control of Futuristic Power Systems. Keynote talks, Industry sessions and special sessions are planned on all three days of the conference focusing on respective theme areas.
PIICON-2018 offers you a wonderful experience in NIT Kurukshetra located in the holy city of Kurukshetra, land of the historic battle of ‘Mahabharata’ and the great message of ‘Bhagwad Gita’. We hope PIICON-2018 will be one the remarkable and unforgettable events for you.
About NIT Kurukshetra
National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra, Haryana is a premier Technical Institute of India. The institute started working as Regional Engineering College, Kurukshetra in 1963. Like other Regional Engineering Colleges of India this institution too, had been a joint enterprise of the State and Central Governments. This Institute was conferred upon status of Deemed University on June 26, 2002. Since then it has been renamed as National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra. In December 2008, it was accredited with the status of Institution of National Importance (INI). It is one of the 30 National Institutes of Technology established and administered by Government of India. The National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) ranked National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra 43 in the engineering ranking in 2018.
NIT Kurukshetra awards undergraduate B.Tech. in various engineering fields in a four-year programme. It offers postgraduate M.Tech. degrees in similar engineering fields as well as Physics. Ph.D. research programmesare offered in engineering, sciences, humanities and social sciences as well as computer applications. Since 2006 it also offers an MBA degree.
The last date of registration for PIICON 2018 has been extended till 13th Nov, 2018. Now authors can
1) Submit the registration fees for the conference through SBI collect without any penalty/extra charge
2) Submit IEEE copyright form and upload final manuscript in EDAS till 13th November.
- IEEE Industry Application Society has given its consent to be a Technical Sponsor of PIICON 2018. All presented papers are now eligible for submission into IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications for review.
- IEEE PDF EXPRESS is now available until 5th November, 2018 for conference ID 45031XP.
- Authors of accepted papers are expected to transfer copyrights to IEEE using electronic Copyright Form (eCF). Link for filling this form will be notified soon.
- Last Date for Notification of Acceptance –
September 30, 2018October 20, 2018
- Deadline for submission of camera ready paper –
October 20, 2018November 5, 2018
- Last date for early bird registration –
October 20, 2018November 5, 2018
- Instructions for Camera ready paper submission – Final Paper Submission